It’s promotion time again with the Starwood Preferred Guest program. SPG is currently proffering a limited-time offer that gives travelers 35% off Free Night redemptions at select resorts. This promotion is available at only 8 of Starwood’s most sought after luxury properties, and is valid through February 28, 2017. The resorts included normally start at a 40,000 point redemption per night and goes up to 90,000. Now you can take advantage of a night free for as little as 26,000 at some of the brand’s most coveted and exclusive hotels.
Here is a quick look at those included:
- W Retreat Koh Sumui, Thailand — normally 60,000 Starpoints per night; now 39,000.
With nine miles of tropical paradise each of the 74 private pool retreats offers you every indulgence that you could imagine.
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket, Thailand — normally 40,000 Starpoints per night; now 26,000.
Nestled among stunning beaches, lush coconut groves, with never-ending views of the emerald-green Phang Nga Bay and idyllic landscapes of the Phuket coastline, The Naka Island is an exclusive boutique resort on Naka Yai Island, located just off the Phuket coast.
- Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Sumui, Thailand — normally 40,000 Starpoints per night; now 26,000.
This high-end beachfront hotel overlooking the Gulf of Thailand is 7 km from Coco Splash Adventure & Waterpark and 9 km from Wat Phra Yai temple.
- W Retreat and Spa Maldives, North Ari Atoll, Maldives — normally 90,000 Starpoints per night; now 58,500.
Situated on a private island on white sand beaches, turquoise lagoons and breathtaking house coral reefs, this resort provides a new cutting edge, contemporary lifestyle experience and an exclusive escape.
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia — normally 60,000 Starpoints per night; now 39,000.
Offering the most exclusive island accommodations in the region, this sprawling 44-acre resort matches blissful Polynesian paradise with flawless signature service.
- Le Meridien Bora Bora, French Polynesia — normally 40,000 Starpoints per night; now 26,000.
This luxury resort is set on a magnificent islet surrounded by the most beautiful lagoon in the world and offers stunning sights over Mount “Otemanu.”
- Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, a Luxury Collection Resort, Dubai, UAE — normally 60,000 Starpoints per night; now 39,000.
This luxury resort is nestled in a verdant palm oasis, deep within Dubai’s magical dune and desert landscape in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
- Mystique, a Luxury Collection Hotel Santorini, Greece — normally 60,000 Starpoints per night; now 39,000.
On the most famous cliffs in Oia with views of clear blue waters towards the volcano and the Aegean Caldera, this hotel offers the luxury expected by only the most discerning travelers.
If you want to take advantage of the discount, you must book your stay at one of these eight properties before February 28, 2017. You must call SPG (the US number is 1-888-625-4988) as online booking for this promotion is not available. It’s also worth noting that these discounted redemptions can be stacked with SPG’s Fifth Night Free perk on award stays. Plus, in many cases these hotels are offering low season rates if you want to stay a little longer than your points will let you.
If you’re interested in earning Starpoints faster and more often think about signing up for the Starwood Preferred Guest®Credit Card from American Express. This credit card comes with a sign-up bonus of 25,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months, and that in and of itself could give you a free night at one of the hotels in the promotion.
Have you been to any of these properties and/or want to share a SPG story with us? Please do so below. We would love to hear from you.
Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Get 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on international purchases.
- Receive free in-room, premium internet access. Booking requirements apply.
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi on up to four devices at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide. Enrollment required.
- Get free nights at over 1,200 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries with no blackout dates. Some hotels may have mandatory service and resort charges.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Visit our credit card partner’s site in order to learn more and securely apply for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
$0 first year, then $95