This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
My husband loves his Ritz-Carlton Rewards® credit card. It’s black and metal and he makes sure he plops it down on the bar when he pays his tab. There’s nothing he likes more than when a waitress oohs and ahhs over his card and gushes “it’s metal”. I typically roll my eyes and let him have his credit card moment.
Today he received an exclusive bonus points offer worth talking about. The luxurious mailing was an invitation to receive up to 100,000 bonus points for paid stays with this member offer. On top of being a Ritz-Carlton loyalty member, he could get an additional 20,000 bonus points as a valued Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Cardmember.
To take advantage of this offer he has to register on Ritz-Carlton’s website between today and September 30, 2016. Here’s the Stay and Earn breakdown for how many points he could earn based on the number of nights he stays:
- After 4 nights, he’ll get 10,000 bonus points + 5,000 bonus points for being a Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card holder
- After 6 nights, he’ll get 30,000 bonus points + 5,000 bonus points for being a Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card holder
- After 8 nights, he’ll get 60,000 bonus points + 5,000 bonus points for being a Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card holder
- After 10 nights, he’ll get 100,000 bonus points + 5,000 bonus points for being a Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card holder
As you all know from reading Point Savvy, we love staying at Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve in Puerto Rico. This is one of the most expensive resorts in the world where you would love to earn mucho points for your stay but unfortunately this location is not included with the promotion. Other properties that are excluded from this promotion: The Ritz-Carlton, Millennia Singapore; Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve; Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve; The Ritz-Carlton Destination club; The Ritz-Carlton Residences; The Abaco club and Parnter hotels.
If you want to take advantage of free travel at one of the world’s most exclusive hotel chains, now is a good time to take advantage of the points bonus points that you’ll get with this promotion. The card is also currently offering a sign up bonus of two complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton property when you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first three months. You’ll get a $300 annual travel credit, 3 upgrades to the Ritz-Carlton Club Level each year and 5 points per dollar on Ritz purchases.
Then you too can be part of my husband’s clan of Ritz Carlton Metal Credit Card Slinging Big Shots every time you pay a tab while earning some really cool travel rewards.
- Earn two complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton Hotel, after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- 5 points for every $1 spent on Ritz-Carlton or partner hotels
- 2 points for every $1 on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline
- 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Complimentary upgrades to the Ritz-Carlton Club Level three times annually on paid stays of up to 7 nights
- $300 annual airline incidentals credit
- $100 hotel credit on stays of two nights or longer
- 10% annual points premium on Ritz-Carlton Rewards points through card purchases made during the year
- Worldwide Airport Lounge Access
- No foreign transaction fees
- Personal service assistance to cardmembers
- Automatic Gold Elite Status your first year
- Maintain Gold Elite thereafter by spending 10,000 each year
2 complimentary nights at Tier 1-4 hotel